Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion.
Our Somerville branch is seeking a Full-Time Auto Detailer, formally titled Service Agent. The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $12/hour. This full-time position offers a very attractive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vison, and prescription coverage options, life and long term disability, profit sharing and 401(k) match, and paid vacation and holidays. The required full-time schedule is Monday through Thursday from 7:30am-3pm, Friday from 7:30am-2:30pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 8:30am-Noon.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
• Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
• Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
• Must be willing and able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
• Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday through Thursday from 7:30am-3pm, Friday from 7:30am-2:30pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 8:30am-Noon.