Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Oahu team has an opportunity for a Part Time (30-39 hrs/wk) Car Cleaner/Service Agent at the Pearl Harbor/Hickam Enterprise Rent-A-Car Home City locations! The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental. Servicing includes but not limited to refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. They also perform other responsibilities that focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Their job is important in maintaining customer service and quality standards of our vehicles.
This part time position is 30-39 hours/week.
• Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
• Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
• Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
• Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable. Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
• Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area
• Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
• Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
• Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
• Identify and pull cars that are eligible for turnback.
• Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
• Perform other duties as assigned.